Bring-It-Back programSimply return your device at the end of your term in good condition to save on the cost of your device. Read more below.
Subject to approved credit with a 24-month TELUS Easy Payment® agreement (0% APR) on any in-market plan with data and voice included. TELUS Easy Payment® balance will be repaid over a 24 month period via equal monthly payments. Payment of any outstanding TELUS Easy Payment® balance due upon termination, or account transfer. Applicable taxes are calculated based on the total no term price less any device discounts and must be paid in full at the time of purchase. Pay-per-use charges (including long distance, roaming and additional airtime or data) are extra.
What’s the catch?
Simply pick your device and get a big upfront discount with no hidden fees. Then, at the end of your plan, return your device in good condition and upgrade to the newest model. Please note, taxes are not deducted from the upfront device cost.
What if I want to keep my device?
Simply repay the original Bring-It-Back Program Amount. Then you can create a BYOD plan or get a new device with or without a Bring-It-Back discount.
What condition does my device have to be in?
In order for a device to be considered eligible for return, it must meet the following 6 criteria. If it does not meet the criteria you will need to pay the Bring-It-Back Program Amount.
- Device must power on and navigate properly to the home screen
- The activation lock must be turned off
- The LCD must function correctly and be free of dead spots or bruising
- The screen must be undamaged and free of cracks
- The rest of the device must be undamaged with no cracks, signs of water damage, or missing parts (hinges, keypad, housing, buttons, battery, etc)
- All information must be wiped
What happens if I damage my device?
TIP: Be sure to sign up for AppleCare+ or TELUS Device Care so if something happens to your phone, we’ll exchange it for the same device and you can avoid any additional charges.
If your phone is damaged and no longer meets the Bring-It-Back eligibility criteria, you will be required to pay the Bring-It-Back Program Amount.
What TELUS Device Care covers
- Device Care extends the manufacturer’s warranty for an additional two years and provides three years of coverage for accidental damage.
- Up to two incidents of accidental, liquid damage or manufacturing defects (after the one-year manufacturer warranty expires) during a continuous 24-month period, each subject to a low service replacement fees which varies by device tier – fees range from $25 to $600.
- Screen repair fees have been reduced from $130 to $49* (*At the time of claim Asurion will determine the eligibility for the screen repair by device, location, and parts availability)
- Device Care Complete Covers lost or stolen during the 24 month period while enrolled. Deductibles range from $25-$600
Why get it?
- Simple $15 per month payment.
- Premium service experience and peace of mind.
- Stay connected with replacement devices shipped to you the next business day.